Feel that familiar silliness creeping up on you? Fear not! It means you’re ready for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Magic Kingdom® Park, select nights from 7:00 PM to midnight! This year there are even more nights to party!
– Hocus Pocus Villain Spectacular: Experience chills and thrills while encountering Disney Villains during a wickedly fun celebration at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
– Happy HalloWishes Fireworks: Delightful frights fill the night as iconic Disney Villains conjure up a spook-tacular of their own at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
– Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade: Masquerade with costumed Disney Characters for a night of happily haunted entertainment at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
– The Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet: Gather ‘round for the haunting melodies and razor-sharp wit of this barbarous-shop quartet.
Candy, Costumes & Characters
– Trick or Treat Throughout the Park: It wouldn’t be Halloween without gathering up some goodies! From land to land, get your fill of sweets, snacks and more.
– Come Dressed for the Occasion: Whether spooky, kooky or classic Disney, we can’t wait to see your Halloween costume… but be sure to read our guidelines first!
– Encounter Iconic Disney Characters: Meet many of your favorite Disney Characters—some dressed in their own special Halloween costumes!
– Attend the Scream-O-Ween Dance Party: Dare to scare on Halloween in 2018 as you kick up your feet with Mike, Sulley and other favorite friends from Monstropolis.
Devilishly Delightful Additions
– HalloWishes Dessert Party: Tingle your senses with some frightfully delicious sweets—as well as reserved entertainment viewing locations.
– Table-Service Dining: Rest your weary bones as you dig into a delicious sit-down dining experience at a choice of popular Magic Kingdom locations.
August 17, 24, 28, 31
September 3, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30
October 2, 4, 8, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 31